Haven't decided if I'm going to head straight West via interstate highway to get as far as fast as possible... or take a route I've never taken before and head sort of West/Northwest. I'm thinking the latter.
I'm taking a stand... leaving inside 10 days from today for sure. Maybe within week from today. Stay tuned!
ps. An odd mysterious fellow I near Tepoztlan in Amatlan, Mexico... who claimed to have a "Portal to another dimension" on his property... told me to go with "Intuition" more. I think that's likely good advice. I wrote about it with photos in a blogpost here: http://bit.ly/ahAbH6